Our JKU Rock Sliders are made from 3/16" steel and CNC formed for a precise fit. The body mounted portion uses large 5/16" countersunk stainless hardware on the side portion. The sliders feature holes on the front and back of the slider for hi-lift jack lifting points, and predrilled holes on the underside near the center body bolt to mount a Rigid Industries A-series rock light.
JKU Rock sliders sold bare steel only for shipping purposes. Rock Sliders DO NOT qualify for free shipping.
- 3/16" laser cut and CNC formed steel
- 5/16" stainless steel hardware and Nutserts included for body mounted portion.
- 3/8" stainless steel hardware and U-nuts included for rock slider portion.
- Tube of silver anti-seize included for stainless hardware.
- Holes in angled part of slider for Hi-Lift jack lifting points.
- Pre-drilled spot for Rigid Industries A-Series Rock light.
Works with most aftermarket fender flares including Poison Spyder, Crawler Conceptz, Bushwacker Aluminum Flares, and others. Trimming required on stock flares.
Will NOT work with rear Metal Cloak fenders. Contact us if you have these.