A gas tank skid is one of the first skid plates you should add to your Jeep Wrangler JK, as the factory tank hangs down below the frame and is just asking to be hammered by rocks. Our NEW JK Gas Tank Skid plate installs over your existing factory "skid plate" and adds a 3/16" steel layer of protection over the factory skid. Laser cut and CNC formed from 3/16 steel and powder coated flat texture black, this skid can take a beating. Installs using factory hardware, and provided 3/8" Grade 8 hardware. Drilling of three 3/8" holes required.
This skid is designed specifically for Jeeps that have had long arm kits installed with the factory driver rear lower control arm bracket cut off, and the new long arm bracket moved forward.
- 3/16" laser cut and CNC formed steel
- Covers existing factory skid.
- Installation does NOT require you to drop the gas tank out of the Jeep
- Drilling of three 3/8" holes required.
- Powder coated flat texture black
- Proudly Made in the USA