Due to COVID-19, our TJ Rear Bumper with Tire Carriers are taking longer to build than normal. Please be patient, and know we are working to keep up with bumper orders during this time.
Our TJ Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier is designed to match the styling of our Front Winch Bumper. Its laser cut and CNC formed out of 3/16" steel for a precision fit. The bumper is outfitted with 1" thick D-ring shackle tabs that fit standard 3/4 shackles, and a 2" receiver hitch for recovery. The bumper mounts using 10 Grade 8 bolts, with an optional additional 2 in the center to add strength to the 2" receiver. The bumper also ties into the back body mounts for the ultimate in strength.
The tire carrier is designed around an ultra-heavy duty spindle that uses a 1-3/4" spindle, DOM bearing housing, roller bearings and grease seals on the top and bottom, providing incredible strength for oversized tires up to 40" in diameter. The tire mount is adjustable depending on the tire diameter and wheel depth.
Bumper Features Include:
- 3/16" formed steel construction for strength
- 1" thick D-ring tabs welded through the bumper fits standard 3/4 D-Rings with a 7/8" pin.
- 2" low profile receiver (requires short shank ball mount)
- 10 Grade 8 bolts for mounting (2 more are included but optional)
- Ties into the back body bolts for strength.
- Comes standard with our TJ rear crossmember frame support brackets.
Tire Carrier Features Include:
- 1-3/4" spindle, tapered roller bearings
- 1.75" round DOM base "arm" with 1.75" DOM upper.
- Latching system (Dual Locking latch upgrade is available).
- Adjustable tire mount, up and down for tire height
- Adjustable tire mounting depth for different tire widths and wheels.
Shipping Weight: 135lbs.
Typical build time of 3-4 week build time from time of order to shipping. Call or Email us for current lead time.
If choosing the powder coating option, build time may increase slightly.
Download installation instructions here: